Wednesday, January 18, 2012

About Me

I'm a wife to a wonderful man name John.  He is my best friend and continues to amaze me daily.  We have been married since November 2003 and our love for each other only gets stronger as days go by.  We have two beautiful boys name Cade and Carson.  Cade is 5 1/2 and Carson is 3 1/2.  It seems like just yesterday they were born and I'm so blessed to be their mom.

Both John and I have wonderful parents and we considered ourselves lucky to be raised the way we were.  We both are very close to them and I only hope that our boys will remain close to us.  We are so blessed to have Cade and Carson in our lives.

I hope this blog finds you well.  I'm going to blog about my family, fashion, cooking (well trying to get there) traveling, fitness and just everyday life of being a Mommy.



A Chic Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment