Friday, January 20, 2012

Vintage Couture

So as I stated in another post, I used to work full time at company for five years.  After they closed down our office I didn't know what to do.  Still paying an in home daycare was pretty expensive with only one income.  So that is when I became a stay at home mommy.  I've worked since I was 16 so what was I going to do? 

In January 2010, I came across this company called My Vintage Baby.  It is a business like Mary Kay where you have home trunk shows, etc.  They sold children's clothes, bows, headbands, doll dresses, diaper bags, and blankets.  The company used to be in stores like Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and about 800 boutiques so I knew it had to be a good company to work for.  I love the latest fashion pieces, and I love to dress my children up nice because I like to dress nice as well. I have about 80 or so different pairs of shoes and that number has come down from about 100 or more.  :)   Shoes and handbags are my weakness!!  So I researched more about My Vintage Baby and talked to the sales manager.  After speaking with her, I decided to join.  I love how not all kids have on the same clothes.  Now two years later I'm still with the company, but the name has changed to Vintage Couture.  They wanted to change the name to reflect more on them and the company growing.  Since it used to be called My Vintage Baby, customers assumed it only sold baby clothes.  So not true.  We sell size 0mths-14 for girls, 0mths-16 for boys, women's tops XS-XXL and we are introducing a new line called DRAMA TWEEN for the tween girls.  This line will be available to see at the end of January 2012.  We have a bow and headband to match each outfit, a few doll dresses to match the collections and some boys shirts to match the girls.  This season has a lot of new changes.  We're offering purses, separates for the DRAMA TWEEN line, a leopard bag, ties for boys, new prices on our diaper bags and new hostess rewards. What more could you ask for?    Here below are some sneak peeks for this Spring 2012 Collection.













What's not to love about these?  Got you wanting more?  I just got my catalogs in the other day and it was like Christmas all over again.  Who wants to host a show and earn FREE CLOTHING? Who wants to have fun working for a great company where you design your own hours?  I can't wait for this season, it is going to be the best one yet.  Please visit my website if you are interested in learning more or contact me at stefonealVC@gmail.com.
www.vintagecoutureinc.net/stefanieoneal

A Chic Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment