Friday, February 10, 2012

Paper plates

The other day I was at the grocery store getting a few items because we were going to have our neighbors come by for dinner.  I thought about getting paper plates since they would be easier for clean up.  I usually by the name brand since they are stronger, etc.  This time I went with the store brand which was Kroger.  On the package it says, Nice'n Strong Designer Plates.  They are microwaveable and soak resistant.  Personally, I do not like these plates. It states that they are soak resistant, but it felt like the plate was about to bust apart due to the bottom being not sturdy.  I felt like when my spaghetti was on the plate, I was scraping the bottom along with it. I do not like that feeling.  On the back of the package it states, Microwave Usage:  Recommended only for limited use in re-heating food.  I felt like the limited use it was stating was talking about only 10 or so seconds.  That is not re-heating to me since I needed to heat up my previous dinner for lunch the next day.  On the back of the package, it says Quality Guaranteed. I will be calling today since I'm not satisfied.  Note to self is that I will buy the name brands next time since I like their products of being sturdy.

A Chic Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment