Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Computer

I know, I know. I haven't blogged in a while. Last week my computer started having problems and said I needed to back up my files because my hard drive was going to crash. Luckily I backed up almost everything. I took it to the computer repair place. He stated that my computer could crash at any time. Great, just what I need. So I decided to go ahead and leave my computer before I couldn't even turn it on. The guy called me back and said I needed a new hard drive. I couldn't believe that my computer already needed a new hard drive since it was only 2 years old. The man stated that some hard drives don't even make it a year. Guess that is news to me. So I told him to go ahead and install a new hard drive. It should be ready soon. Thank goodness.

A Chic Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment